Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Welcome to Roxbury Community College Assessment Center!
RCC Students with testing accommodations: Before you register for an exam, you must sign in so your accommodations can be applied. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reset your password. Use the link at the top right corner of this page to sign in.
- CLEP: CLEP exams will be offered on Mondays and Fridays at 10:00 am for the RCC and NON-RCC Students.
- COMMUNITY ESOL: Individuals that wants to learn English are required to take the this assessment. If you have taken this assessment in the past year, the score is still valid.
- HiSET: RCC currently offers the HiSET exam in-person on Wednesdays. For more info on how to register, CLICK HERE.
- RCC PLACEMENT: Students wanting to register for a Math, English or Language course at RCC would need to take the placement test.
- TEAS: RCC is offering the TEAS exam both online and in-person. Information on how to sign up for the TEAS exam can be found here: CLICK!
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT: Student applying to this program are required to take the English Accuplacer test.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com | 857-701-1400