Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Welcome to Roxbury Community College Assessment Center!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE REGISTRATION FORM!
RCC Students with testing accommodations: Before you register for an exam, you must sign in so your accommodations can be applied. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reset your password. Use the link at the top right corner of this page to sign in.
- CLEP: Both RCC and NON-RCC Students can take the CLEP exam. RCC Students are required to have a Student ID number.
- COMMUNITY ESOL: Individuals that wants to learn English are required to take the this assessment. If you have taken this assessment in the past year, the score is still valid.
- HiSET/GED: You can take your HiSET or GED exam at RCC. For more info on how to register, CLICK HERE.
- RCC PLACEMENT: Students wanting to register for a Math, English or Language course at RCC would need to take the placement test.
- TEAS: RCC is offering the TEAS exam both online and in-person. Information on how to sign up for the TEAS exam can be found here: CLICK!
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT: Student applying to this program are required to take the English Accuplacer test.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com | 857-701-1400