OSHA 10-Hour for General Industry
Chattahoochee Technical College offers safety training packages that are intended to provide a variety of training to employees with some level of responsibility for safety in the workplace. Our instructor-led classes emphasize hazard identification, hazard avoidance, control and prevention above and beyond OSHA standards. This open enrollment 10-hour course provides an overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and covers many of the 29 CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations and is designed for anyone working in general industry including manufacturing and distribution. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a US OSHA 10 General Industry certification card.
The required topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA Act, OSHA, Enforcement and Record Keeping
- Walking and working surfaces including fall protection
- Exit routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
The Elective Topics include:
- Hazardous materials
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Materials Handling
- Blood borne pathogens
- Machine guarding
- Safety & Health program
This is a 2-day course which meets each day at North Metro Campus, Bldg. D402 from 9 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
February 21st & 22nd, 2023
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If CTC deems it necessary to cancel a class or testing session for any reason, you will be able to receive a full refund or transfer to another class date or testing session, if available.
- Requests for refunds made at least 5 business days prior to a course beginning are subject to a 3% processing fee.
- To request a refund please email email@example.com.
- There are no refunds for requests made less than 5 business days prior to a course beginning.
We are sorry, but the registration period for this event has closed.