Need to enhance your career, increase your knowledge and skills, learn computer skills, complete safety training or just take classes for fun? Then take a look at the opportunities we can provide for you.
The Economic Development & Continuing Education Department at Chattahoochee Technical College offers the following non-credit courses:
- OSHA (1 course available)
- Mine Safety & Health Administration/MSHA (4 courses available)
- Electrical Safety (2 courses available)
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation (2 courses available)
- GA Forestry Commission Prescribed Fire Certification Program (2-day)
If you are interested in any of these classes and do not see them listed below in the list of currently scheduled classes, then please call us at 770-529-2345 or email us at CorporateTraining@ChattahoocheeTech.edu to get on waiting list for when it is offered again.