Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Welcome to Gateway Community & Technical College!
At Gateway, we want to make sure you are enrolled in the right classes. We accept ACT, Accuplacer, EdReady Diagnostic and EdReady Study Path, GED College Readiness, SAT, KYOTE, TABE 9/10-A and Wonderlic to determine your benchmark.
If you do not have test scores to submit from the above list, you're ready to schedule your EdReady test.
During this COVID-19 epidemic, Gateway is now operating fully online. If you need placement testing in order to enroll at Gateway, we are currently offering two online options for EdReady testing. live, virtually proctored testing option.
- Online with Proctored Assistance: This option will require you to logon at a specific time for you to complete your test during a proctored session. Your assigned college test proctor will contact you prior to your appointment and give you instructions for logging on. You must have both working audio and video capabilities to complete this type of testing appointment. Live assistance will be available to help you with any difficulties that might arise.
- Online without Proctored Assistance: This testing appointment you will be sent written instructions that you will follow to complete your test session. You will be assigned a test date and window of time in to complete your testing without assistance. Technical assistance will be available by email, but not an immediate response.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
If you have applied to the college, have a computer, high-speed internet access and working audio and video, you might be able to complete this part of the enrollment process at home. A test proctor will contact you with instructions on taking the exam.
WHAT DO I NEED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TEST AT HOME?
- Desktop or laptop computer (the test can not be taken on a mobile device at this time).
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or higher OR
- MAC OSX v.10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or Edge, Mozilla Firefox 65.0 or later, Google Chrome 73 or later, Safari 10.1 or later
- Operating System:
- High-speed Internet is mandatory
- Working audio and video
- Valid photo ID
- Scientific calculator (for the math test)
HOW WILL THIS WORK?
Provide the info requested to register and choose your date from the available list. Please be sure you list a working email address because it will be used to send you the login instructions that you will need to enter the live test session.
You will receive an email with the instructions for when to logon and begin your testing session.
Questions? Call (859) 441-4500 and press zero.