How To Schedule
How to Schedule Your Exam
- Click the “Schedule at LSUA” button in the Exam Scheduling Box (in the Moodle course site)
- Choose a group (i.e. LSUA Online Class Exam)
- Choose exam length (i.e. One-hour or two-hour exam)
- Read the exam description
- Select the Day you wish to test (ONLY CHOOSE A DATE THAT IS ALLOWED ON THE SYLLABUS for this test)
- Select the time slot for when you wish to test (ONLY CHOOSE A TIME THAT IS ALLOWED ON THE SYLLABUS for this test)
- Complete the information requested (Name, Email, and Phone Number)
- You must complete the student acknowledgment prompt (check box)
- Complete the requested information for course number and instructor
- Select "Add to Cart".
- If you need to schedule another exam, select “Add another exam.” If you have finished, select “Complete registration.”
- If your exam has a fee, enter payment information and click “Purchase Exam(s).”
- Print/Save the next page which says “ Your exams have been scheduled!”
- You must schedule your exam AT LEAST 24 hours in advance.