How to Schedule
How to Schedule Your Exam at the Lubbock Downtown Center:
- All examinees must have an application with South Plains College on file to register.
- On the Exam Registration page, choose the appropriate test from the group listed.
- Choose the exam from the drop down menu.
- For the TSIA2 Assessment only, examinees are required to take the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA). Click here to take the PAA.
- Select a test date from the drop down menu.
- All available test dates will be bolded. Test dates will close three (3) business days before or if seating capacity is reached or cancelled.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Select the time from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box.
- Enter the test taker's information.
- Read the Exam guideline acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- Enter the test taker's phone number, date of birth and South Plains College Student ID number. The SPC student ID number can be located from the student’s acceptance letter and/or when you log onto Colleague.
- Select ADD TO CART
- The next page will show the test taker's cart. Please check to make sure the test, date, time and location are correct. Test taker has the option of adding another exam or checking out. Ignore the promo/voucher box.
- If checking out, complete the billing information and click Purchase Exams.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, a confirmation of your registration will appear on the next page. When you receive the email confirmation of your registration, please print it. You must present the printed email on the day of the test.