The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
All test fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. You must be in your seat 30 minutes BEFORE your scheduled test time. You must register no later than 3 business days prior to the test date.
Important: Make sure all prohibited items are stored in your car or at home. If you are found to have any prohibited items during the exam, you may have your scores canceled and it will affect future ability to test with South Plains College. Prohibited items include: cell phones, electronic devices, smart watches, Fitbits, calculators, packages or bags of any kind, purses, backpacks, hats, caps, sunglasses, drinks, food, any weapon, pen, pencil, paper, or any other unauthorized aids.
To view prohibited items list: Click here
Click here to view TSI Exemptions
Facts about the TSIA2 Assessment
- The TSIA2 Assessment is a computerized test designed to determine whether a student is college-ready in reading, writing and mathematics. The TSIA2 is multiple choice (except for the Essay section) and is computer-adaptive.
- The TSIA2 Assessment is a revision of the TSI Assessment designed, developed and maintained by the College Board. The TSIA2 Assessment consists of Math and ELAR. (Combined reading and writing components with an essay).
- All test fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must have an application on file at SPC and know your SPC student ID #. (This can be found on your SPC acceptance letter or when you log into Colleague.)
- You must register at least three (3) business days in advance.
- The TSIA2 ASSESSMENT is an untimed test during our office hours of 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Our summer hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00-4:00 and Friday 8:00-3:00. Please keep in mind, when scheduling your test, that testing will conclude 30 minutes before closing each day.
- You must complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA). You will not be allowed to take the test without proof of having completed this activity. Required: You must click here to take the mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity.
- The testing fee is $33 for both parts and $23.00 for one (1) part. This can be paid online with a debit/credit card, or you may register in person with money order, cash, or debit/credit card at the Testing Center. You must have the Pre-Assessment Activity Certificate printed off and a valid photo ID in order to register in person. The testing fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- YOU MUST BE IN YOUR SEAT 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR DESIGNATED TEST TIME. Report to the main lobby of the Lubbock Downtown Center.
Please read the following before registering for the TSIA2 Assessment. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will be denied admission to the test and will need to repay and reschedule for another testing date if you do not have the items listed below or if you are late to the test:
- You are required to complete a Pre-Assessment Activity before you test. At South Plains College, we require you to complete this activity before you register for the TSIA2. When you complete the PAA, you will get a certificate sent to the email address you provided during the registration process. You must print the certificate and bring it with you to the test. You will not be allowed to test without the printed PAA certificate.
- A valid, current form of identification that includes the test taker’s legal name, signature and a recognizable photograph. The identification must be checked before testing and rechecked at the end of testing. Acceptable forms of photo identification include current and valid: Driver’s license, state-approved or federal ID, military ID, or passport. Only physical ID's will be allowed. We will not accept any ID from a cell phone or a copy of an ID.
- You must bring your paid testing receipt or test registration email confirmation with you on your testing date. You will not be allowed to test without it.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Make sure all prohibited items are left in your car or at home. If you are found to have a prohibited item during the exam, you may have your scores canceled and it will affect future ability to test with South Plains College. Prohibited include, but are not limited to: all electronic devices including cell phones, smart watches, and calculators, packages or bags of any kind, purses, backpacks, hats/ caps, sunglasses, drinks, food, vapes, any weapon, pen, pencil, paper or any other unauthorized aids.
Register online now!
- Please contact the Disability Office if you require special accommodations for testing (806)716-2577.
- Google TSIA2 Assessment Practice for free practice tutorials and web videos.
- Sample Questions - CLICK TEXAS RESOURCES
- Free App - CLICK TEXAS RESOURCES
- TSI Exemptions