South Plains College Lubbock Downtown Center
1625 13th Street - Lubbock, Texas 79401
806.716.4631 or 806.716.4689
South Plains College provides testing services for many tests. For your convenience, we have fast and secure online registration for the exams listed below. The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
Please read the following before signing up for any test. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will be denied admission to the test and will need to repay and reschedule for another testing date if you do not have the items listed below.
- An application on file in the admissions office. You can apply online by clicking HERE.
- You will need your SPC student ID #. (This is found on your SPC acceptance letter or when you log into Colleague.)
- You must be in your seat 30 minutes prior to your scheduled test time.
- Bring correct identification to the test including:
- A valid, current form of identification that includes the test taker’s legal name, signature and a recognizable photograph. The identification must be checked before testing and rechecked at the end of testing. Acceptable forms of photo identification include current and valid: Driver’s license, state-approved or federal ID, military ID or passport. Only physical ID's will be allowed. We will not accept any ID from a cell phone or a copy of an ID.
- Bring your testing receipt. If paying online, this will be your confirmation receipt from RegisterBlast. Be sure to print a hard copy of this receipt to take with you to the test. Phones are NOT allowed in the testing center; therefore, the receipt must be a hard copy printed off.
- You must complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA). You will not be allowed to take the test without proof of having completed this activity. Required: You must click here to take the mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity.
Make sure all prohibited items are left in your car or at home. If you are found to have a prohibited item during the exam, you may have your scores canceled and it will affect future ability to test with South Plains College. Prohibited include, but are not limited to: all electronic devices including cell phones, smart watches, and calculators, packages or bags of any kind, purses, backpacks, hats/ caps, sunglasses, drinks, food, vapes, any weapon, pen, pencil, paper or any other unauthorized aids.
If you have questions regarding the required forms of identification, or prohibited items please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registering for someone else, you are responsible for letting the student know all testing requirements.
If you require and are approved through the Disability Office at South Plains College for accommodations on any testing, please contact the Advising and Testing office. The Advising and Testing office requires 2 weeks’ notice on all accommodations. Please do not schedule your exam until you have been approved with the Disability Office.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the Testing Center before your scheduled test date to visit about options for testing.
If you are experiencing symptoms, we will not be able to test face to face. We will gladly work with you to get you scheduled for an online test or to test in our center face to face 14 days later.
Tests at South Plains College- Lubbock Downtown Center
- TSIA2 ASSESSMENT - Required: You must click here to take this mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity before you register for the TSIA2 exam.
Upon a successful registration, you will receive an email confirmation. Print your receipt and bring it with you on your test date. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam blocker.
If you are unable to pay with a credit card, please come to the Lubbock Downtown Center to register and pay in person. Acceptable forms of payment in person includes debit, credit, and cash. You must register and pay at least three (3) business days prior to a test date.
Review South Plains College Testing Center map and directions by clicking here.